Monday, September 5, 2011

NOTD: Sugar Cookie

















Um, did you miss me?

I don't think I can even begin to apologize for how long I've been away from this blog (I do love you Blog, I really do), but hopefully this awesome image of what I've been wearing while I've been away will help.

No, not the entire time I was away. I'm not completely lost yet!

This is a single coat of Milani Gems--the old-news Happy Birthday (Deborah Lippmann) wannabe, underneath Essie Marshmallow. Like others I've tried out the layering glitter underneath sheer polish thing with great success--Milani Gems is lovely, but frankly a little bit intimidating for somebody like me. The way I wore it looked like sugar cookies, and I got a ton of compliments, too. Not bad for a nail style.

















































While I get back into the groove of things, I'm gonna have to ask for your patience--I'm having trouble figuring out where I left off, what swatches are relevant, etc. etc.

Do you guys mind seeing the oldies?

8 comments:

  1. This is awesome! And it kind of looks like pink poptarts. I'm going to do this, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like seeing the oldies. I've decided to focus on enjoying the polishes I have. So ideas like you have in this post are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look like sugar cookies. Your ring is cute by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! Keep on posting, and no, I certainly don't mind!

    Just in case you're interested, I'm giving away a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 bag on my blog. Details here: http://www.beautynotbull.com/2011/09/lv-giveaway-update.html

    :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, HOW I MISSED YOU. <3 I don't mind either, haha. (Also, that's really cute, so sweet looking.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this NOTD reminds me of Deborah Lippman's "candy shop" which I just ordered from ebay and can't wait to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. COME BACK PLS. K THX BAI.

    Also like, seriously, ideas on how to wear and re-wear existing polishes are extremely welcome. It goes hand-in-hand with trying to buy less stuff (while staying creative).

    ReplyDelete