Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Venus Creatures NOTD: Helena

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. 
 
Nor hath love's mind of any judgment taste;
Wings and no eyes figure unheedy haste. 
 
And therefore is love said to be a child
Because in choice he is so oft beguiled.





















As waggish boys in game themselves forswear,
So the boy Love is perjured everywhere. 
(I.i.234-241)

This is two coats of Blind Love. I heart it so bad; it's a wonderfully shiny not-silver-nor-gold. Great application. Good wear:  this is photographed on two and a half days, really. :) I did ding the manicure in various places, though. Sorry about that. 

And I promise this is the only boring manicure out of the ones I've planned!  

5 comments:

  1. I love this shade so much! It looks great on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo this is NOT a boring mani at all! In fact, now I HAVE to have this colour! Darn. I LOVE these "neutral-with-a-pop" colours, they're so beautiful yet understated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flavia, Gildedangel: Thanks! <3

    Musicalhouses: aww, thank you! I do love it so much. Glad I enabled yer lemming. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, this is so not boring. It's gorgeous. I want to has!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie: you should has. :P I heart it.

    ReplyDelete