Wednesday, July 7, 2010

RBL, Orbis Non Sufficit

















Um, I love this color.  For many reasons:
1)  The Polish Addict was the first np blog that I read and really, really enjoyed.
2)  I studied Latin (am still, actually) as my language requirement in college and enjoyed it.  This was the color I wore for my last Latin final. It reminds me very cohesively of good and horrible times there.
3) Uh, it's green.

There is something very special about this murky green color, however.  It goes with nearly everything, in an understated and chic sort of way. At the same time, it's green, so it has a tendency to still attract attention. It's RBL and therefore the formula and application process is perfect, almost a hedonistic pleasure.  I applied ONS in one coat. It lasts for quite a while. It's lovely.


































And, lastly, because I can't help myself:

















Heehee. :)

5 comments:

  1. great color, and totally love the last picture. I'd totally do something cheesy like that, ya know, if I had a latin book...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty. A wonderful color and looks great on you.
    In case you haven't entered, I'm having a new giveaway:
    http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Savvy: thank you! <3

    Scandalous: Lol I can't help it, I swear. XP

    susie1955: Thanks so much! I'll check out your giveaway when I can!

    ReplyDelete